Siouan/Caddoan Conference 2000

Galloway, Brent BGalloway at sifc.edu
Mon Mar 13 22:43:22 UTC 2000

David,
Thanks very much for taking this on.  Not sure yet whether I can come but
I'm working with Leona again this semester, after a year's break due to
sabbatical.  Some interesting things are turning up already.  I hope to ask
some questions having to do with some of the questions asked in the Siouan
List over the past year or so.
Thanks also for Alice Anderton's e-address.  I've forwarded it to Victor
Golla who wanted it originally.
Best Regards and welcome back,

Brent