Oglala (was Re: Locative Postpositions)

Robert L. Rankin rankin at lark.cc.ukans.edu
Wed Mar 15 19:59:47 UTC 2000

Hi,

You're not among my addressees.  What you have done is sign up for the
SIOUAN LIST.  This means that you will automatically get copies of
EVERYthing sent to that list.  If you don't want to receive it, you'll
need to resign from the list itself.  John Koontz can help with that.
Otherwise, you get to sort through all the mail sent to the list,
whether of direct interest or not.  I'll try to make sure the subject
line is properly descriptive, but that is all that I can do for you.

Bob Rankin