please remove

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Tue May 23 18:01:18 UTC 2000

On Tue, 23 May 2000, Jennifer Dye wrote:

> please, please, please remove me from your list.

To remove yourself from this list send the following message:

unsubscribe siouan

to the following address:

listproc at lists.colorado.edu

It is this address and the name of the list (siouan) that varies with the
list.  Essentially all lists send you a subscription message that explains
how to do this.  Always save this message as a precaution.  Sooner or
later you'll need it.

If all else fails, I can remove you manually.  This might fail because
your site has changed its email address format.  In this case it was just
a case of not knowing what to do, I think.