pedagogical enquiry

Bruce Ingham bi1 at soas.ac.uk
Tue Oct 3 12:46:17 UTC 2000

Dear all
Following my previous note, one problem with the way I statede it is that
 you have to think of another
Person designation for the uN(k)- pronoun, which I was calling  1' ie
1st person prime, but it didn't come out very well on the scheme,
because the ' went on the wrong side of the .  So here is a clearer
version.  Maybe also one could put the new first person 1'  following
the old first person 1. as below:

Sing/exclusive			Plural/Inclusive

1. wa-/ ma-

1'. uN(k)-			uN(k)-  -pi