Siouan and Caddoan Conference

BARudes at aol.com BARudes at aol.com
Fri Oct 20 02:22:20 UTC 2000

Given that I am hoping to make my maiden voyage to the Siouan-Caddoan
conference this year, and hope to bring the linguist from the Catawba
Cultural Center along with me, I will chime in that the dates seem fine with
me.  The only possible conflict is a course I teach in Guadalajara, Mexico in
June.  But I never know the dates of the two weeks I need to be there until a
few weeks ahead of time.  If I have to be in Mexico, I will still try to get
my colleague from the Catawba Cultural Center (Claudia Heinneman-Priest) to
go.

Blair