Siouan and Caddoan Conference

John P. Boyle jpboyle at midway.uchicago.edu
Wed Oct 18 15:18:31 UTC 2000

Dear list members,

As many of you already know this year's S & C conference will be held in
Chicago at the University of Chicago.  I would like to get the dates set up
and wanted to suggest the weekend of June 16 - 18 (Friday - Sunday),
although the actual conference will only be two days (June 16th and 17th).
This would be best time  given the schedule here.  The University holds
graduation on the previous weekend so that is out of the question.  The
weekend that I have chosen should also give us good weather as well as an
abundant availability of rooms for people to stay in.
	Please let me know if this conflicts with too many schedules.  It
may be possible to move it earlier sometime in May but then finding an
adequate room becomes a problem.  I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Best wishes,

John P. Boyle