Dhegiha -akha+LOC

Ardis R Eschenberg are2 at acsu.buffalo.edu
Fri Sep 22 17:48:34 UTC 2000

I've looked at these constructions in 10 stories at this point &  SO FAR
it does look like proximate (in the sense of center stage, as per Regina
conference), but I'll wait and check out Dr. Rankin's list of entries
first.
-Ardis

PS I finally have regular web access So I'll send you that CLS Paper this
weekend, John.