Orthography

Lance Foster ioway at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 18 01:02:11 UTC 2001

I looked at your new orthography and found it right on, Jimm!

I see it has addressed my own frustrations quite well, and with your permission, I
will adapt my own work to correspond to your new orthography..it is indeed a giant
step in the right direction, and can only help us nonspeakers. Plainly, it kicks
butt, hintaro!

I am very impressed that you were able to get the many voices together in agreement.
Not an easy task, and I am plumb amazed! I hope my efforts are somehow able to
complement yours, as well as Dr. Furbee's.

Warigroxi,
Lance

--
Lance Michael Foster