Ch.Orthography

Pamela Munro munro at ucla.edu
Thu Apr 19 22:55:11 UTC 2001

I would be very interested to hear other people's ideas on coloring and
alphabet books. I'm actually involved in the beginning stages of two
projects like this (unfortunately currently for non-Siouan lgs) and I
would love to see other people's ideas (and especially techniques,
procedures, etc.) on how to do this. I think this is something that
speakers generally welcome as a very positive thing linguists can help
with. Thank you, Hartwell, for making this offer.

Pam