Siouan List Archives (was RE: a phonetic mystery)

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Fri Apr 20 21:21:28 UTC 2001

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Rankin, Robert L wrote:
> I seem to be missing the posting that started this thread off. It's possible
> I may have been to handy with the "delete" key or something. could someone
> foreword the original message back to the list or to me?  Thanx.

The original post was a while back.  It and all of the posts except an
occasional accident that Aristar has been kind enough to delete for us may
be seen at:

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/siouan.html

This particular thread started in March 2001:

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A1=ind0103&L=siouan#31

JEK