Ch.Orthography

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Thu Apr 19 22:50:14 UTC 2001

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Hartwell Francis wrote:
>   The reason I write in is to respond to Lance and his work on coloring
> books.  I am developing kits and procedures for creating books.  I have
> used picture dictionaries to create bound books.  I have also developed
> some techniques for creating alphabet books and picture books from
> scratch.  I would like to share this stuff to see if it works, if anyone
> has any iterest.

Would anyone else in the OP working group be interested in working on
this, too?  Or is this something that's been effectively taken care of in
the present orthographical context.  I know that various Omaha efforts in
this line have been created in the past.  It might be nice to put up a
version on the Web that anyone could download, maybe?  Some sort of
alternative, computer-free distribution should also be available, of
course.

By the way, I've always thought that the Crow had some nice things in this
line, though I have no idea if they are available anymore.

JEK