Obviative/Proximate and the Omaha verb system

rlarson at unlnotes01.unl.edu rlarson at unlnotes01.unl.edu
Mon Aug 27 20:12:50 UTC 2001

John and I went off-list for a while with our discussion of the -bi / -i
problem in OP.  We decided to test the tolerance of the other members
of the list by alternately posting our recent correspondence, until we
caught up to where we presently are.  So here's the first chunk!

Rory

---------------------- Forwarded by Rory M Larson/IS/UNL/UNEBR on

Rory M Larson
08/21/2001 10:51 PM