fonts.

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Wed Dec 19 00:18:49 UTC 2001

Sorry I don't have anything to offer on proverbs except to add my voice to
those who haven't encountered any.

I did want to note that Sara's Siouan font came through in Windows
perfectly.  The way to get this effect (i.e., the way I do it) is to specify
the Siouan (SIL) SSDoulos font as the DEFAULT font for Windows and leave it
that way.  (I THINK I did this through MSOffice)  All the accented V's were
properly accented and all the nasal vowels had their hooks.  She used
digraphs for nasal U and the necessary consonants.  We must be getting
somewhere close to the point where we can actually use the real characters
instead of "net Siouan".  I haven't checked Eudora, but it must work the
same way Netscape and Explorer do.

Bob