Nebraska

Lance Foster ioway at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 24 02:27:24 UTC 2001

Platte  ne-bras-ka “flat water” (O) (Say in Thwaites (17):300)

Valley  a-bras-ka (O) (Say in Thwaites (17):295)

River  nesh-noug-a “running water” (O) (Say in Thwaites (17):295)
  nischna (I) (Maximilian in Thwaites 245)

Spring  ne-wa-bru “water springing up” (O) (Say in Thwaites (17):295)

Lance

--
Lance Michael Foster
Email: ioway at earthlink.net