Yankton dictionary wanted.

Jimm G GoodTracks jggoodtracks at juno.com
Tue Jul 31 01:37:38 UTC 2001

Doug Parks at Indiana University has an Assiniboine language Project, if
indeed it is the appropriate dialect.  They have been working with
Ft.Belknap and Ft.Peck in MT.  He is at:
parksd at indiana.edu
http://www.indiana.edu/%Eaisri/projects/research.htm

Also I recall someone on the Lists that has made contributions on Nakota/
Assiniboin from time to time.  Perhaps, that person has the information.

Meanwhile, I have contacted an Assiniboin friend who has had interest in
the language and may have found materials, dictionary somewhere.
Jimm