Reduplication

John P. Boyle jpboyle at midway.uchicago.edu
Wed Jun 6 23:15:13 UTC 2001

Jay,

Here come the Siouan answers.  My orginal question is shown with the >> and
john Koontz's answer is the single >.  OP is Omaha-Ponca one of the
Southern Mississippi languages.  Do you have a tree for Siouan so you know
where teh languages fit?  John has a really nice one on his web site at
<http://spot.colorado.edu/~koontz/faq/language.htm>.  Let me know if you
have any questions,

John