Siouan Bibliography

John P. Boyle jpboyle at midway.uchicago.edu
Wed Jun 6 23:50:01 UTC 2001

Dear Everyone,

Please ignore my last post - I hit send before I'd changed the address.
	As some of you know, I have been working on compiling a master
Siouan-Catawban bibliography.  It is still in process but the first version
of it is up and I'd like to solicit comments.  I'm still adding material.
Currently, I'm adding much of the older sources that are found the Parks &
Rankin "Siouan Languages" Bibliography (so there is no need to bring that
to my attention).  Also, you'll notice that I'm missing a lot of material
that was presented/published between 1995 and now.  If all of you could
send me any reference that you'd like to be included I'd appreciate it.
The site can be found at:

<http://puffin.creighton.edu/lakota/siouan_language.html>.

Please let me know if there is anything that I'm missing.  I was also
considering adding the material done on Plains-Sign.  Does anyone have an
opinion about this?

Thanks,

John Boyle