More bears.

Galloway, Brent BGalloway at sifc.edu
Sun Mar 4 00:18:57 UTC 2001

Surely, the correspondence in the last two weeks on the Siouan list has set
some kind of a record.  I was gone on a trip for two weeks and came back to
an astonishing 249 e-mails, of which 181 were from the Siouan list between
Feb. 13 and Feb. 27th.  The pace continued on the 28th.  I do want to read
all these but if the pace keeps up my computer space may be exceeded first!
I printed them out so I could delete them and wound up with a book-sized set
of pages.  I know they are archived and I don't need to print them, I just
did it this time to delete them so I could find my other e-mail.  The Siouan
mail I have read of the last 2 weeks are quite interesting.  I hope to get
into the fray a bit soon as I am doing some fieldwork with an Assiniboine
speaker in our field methods class starting next week.
.