reduplication in Siouan languages (fwd)

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Tue Mar 27 16:39:09 UTC 2001

Here is a comment from Pat Shaw on Stoney reduplication, posted with her
permission.  I'm not sure if the Garland publication of her dissertation
is still in print, but the dissertation should be available from [the
company formerly known as UMI], and I would hope the book would be widely
available in libraries.  JEK

The original query - available in the archives at

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A1=ind0103&L=siouan#33

was from: Jess Tauber zylogy at aol.com