reduplication in Siouan languages (fwd)

Erik D. Gooding egooding at iupui.edu
Wed Mar 28 00:02:29 UTC 2001

When I was working on Stoney I met Corrie Erdman who was working at Alexis, one
of the two "northern" dialects of Stoney that were mentioned. Her dissertation
is available via UMI, its called "A Brief Summary of Stoney Grammar and a Study
of the Innovative Stress Patterns--Penultimate, with Secondary Stress in
Alternating Patterns--in Alexis Stoney.

Erik