Fwd: Omaha concordances (fwd)

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Thu Nov 29 17:09:50 UTC 2001

These materials were prepared by Matthew Dryer for the use of Ardis
Eschenberg, based on the Siouan Archives keying of the Dorsey texts.
He's kindly agreed to let me post the information on the list, too, as I
thought perhaps others would also be interested.

He adds "If after all that [reference to typos in the texts JEK], you want
to tell others about it, that's fine, though you might also want to
mention that the accent mark only comes out OK on Windows (on my Mac it
comes out as a capital Y with two lines through it)."