Posting book announcements on the Siouan list (fwd)

Kathleen Shea kdshea at ku.edu
Thu Oct 25 22:30:03 UTC 2001

I agree with you, John.  I would rather not receive commercial announcements
on the Siouan list, unless it's a recommendation from someone on the list.
Besides, I already receive Evolution Publishing's catalogue in paper (as a
result of their buying SSILA or LSA's mailing list?), and for me receiving
it on the Siouan list would be double handling.

Kathy Shea