From SSILA Bulletin #162 on the National Anthropological Archives (fwd)

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Mon Apr 8 15:31:15 UTC 2002

You may want to get your delete key ready!

I'll take the liberty of reading this into the Siouan List.  Any
discipline as dependent on the BAE files of Dorsey and others as Siouan
studies should be aware of the status of the National Anthropological
Archives.  I apologize that some many of you will have seen this already,
but I know that a substantial minority of the subscribers are probably not
SSILA members and might benefit both from seeing this and from knowing
something of the services offered by SSILA, too.  SSILA has a web site at
http://www.ssila.org, maintained at present by Ardis Eschenberg, a member
of this list.