Hilton Atlanta shuttle/taxi

R. Rankin rankin at ku.edu
Tue Dec 31 17:50:52 UTC 2002

It's coming back to me now.  As I recall, Peachtree Center is sorta-kinda across the street from the Hilton Towers (and maybe south a little?), so that's probably the exit you want.  I *think* you walk east from the MARTA stop, but you'd better check a map.  I'm sure we can find a map of downtown ATL on the web somewhere.

Also, Peachtree Center has a number of places you can get a decent breakfast (as opposed to the $20 breakfasts in the hotel).

I think Linda should pick a restaurant for us, as she's the native.  I lived in Atlanta from 1956-60 when I was in college, but it's totally different now.

Bob