Conference programs

John Boyle jpboyle at midway.uchicago.edu
Tue Dec 31 17:46:10 UTC 2002

I'll be arriving Wednesday, but I've already made dinner plans with
my mother (who is coming down from Augusta).  If people are still up
maybe we could meet up after dinner for a drink?  Also, since a
number of people are arriving Thursday morning maybe we could also
get together then as well?  I'm sure we'll all see each other since
we'll probably be going to many of the same talks so it shouldn't be
too hard to organize.  See you all soon.

John Boyle