Hilton Atlanta shuttle/taxi

R. Rankin rankin at ku.edu
Tue Dec 31 16:11:43 UTC 2002

OK, now I'm confused.  Maybe I didn't read the dates properly.  Are people getting together for dinner on Wed. the 1st or Thurs the 2nd?  I'm coming in on Thursday and I think John is too (otherwise he doesn't have a room for Wed. night and is just finding it out).  We'd better clear this up or there'll be a lot of lost souls wandering around LSA on one evening or the other.

Bob