Hilton Atlanta shuttle/taxi

R. Rankin rankin at ku.edu
Tue Dec 31 18:24:43 UTC 2002

OK, this is the sub-map you want (below).  It covers the main downtown area including 5Points and Peachtree Center.  You can click on "zoom" after the map loads until you get good legibility.  Peachtree Center is in big red letters so you can't miss it.  Courtland St. runs N-S basically right thru/under the center.

And it *is* the Peachtree Center stop where you want to get off the train.  The hotel is right close by -- just ask one of the merchants in the Center (it's a big shopping center all indoors) or a cop for directions.

Thanks to Linda this should save everybody flying in a bunch of money.

http://www.itsmarta.com/lo/getthere/gridpages/sysmap_806.htm