Rees

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Tue Feb 12 22:42:17 UTC 2002

>>From what Wally and Alan wrote, it appears as though Arikara went the same
direction as Missouri > Missoura, rather than a > i.

By the way, I'm getting more and more messages via the Siouan list (from
more than one person) that look like the following.  Maybe it's KU's server.

Bob

>This message uses a character set that is not supported by the Internet
Service.  To view the original message content,  open the attached
message. If the text doesn't display correctly, save the attachment to
disk, and then open it using a viewer that can display the original
character set. <<message.txt>>