Rees

Michael Mccafferty mmccaffe at indiana.edu
Wed Feb 13 13:00:08 UTC 2002

actually, that's <8emiss8rit>, an Illinois participle.

Michael

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Rankin, Robert L wrote:

>  The original, AFAIK, is the "emiss8rit-" name on the map attributed to
> Marquette.
>
> bob

Michael McCafferty
307 Memorial Hall
Indiana University
Bloomington, Indiana
47405
mmccaffe at indiana.edu

"Talking is often a torment for me, and I
need many days of silence to recover from the futility of words.
                                                       C.G. Jung

"...as a dog howls at the moon, I talk."
                                    Rumi