pomme de terre

Shannon West shanwest at uvic.ca
Sun Feb 3 22:19:02 UTC 2002

Assiniboine has another form, not the expected 'mno'.  Rather it's paNghi.
gh is voiced velar fricative - is that what we've been using here?  It's
quite uncommon in ASB.  I'm not positive of the nasalization there either.
I have it transcribed both ways, but I can 'hear it in my head', if you know
what I mean. :)

Shannon