Siouan References in Reprint (Woccon & Tutelo)

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Thu Jan 10 15:06:41 UTC 2002

>I trust that the "reprints for the outrageous prices" comment referred
to the Evolution Publishing series and not to the Early Canadiana Online
(ECO) collection referenced in my preposed quote.  I should have known
there'd be no economy in acronymy!

Aaaaaaaah, OK, sorry. I'm only familiar with one of these reprint series for
"little bitty" articles from the distant past.  And it's far more expensive
than a trip to the library and a few nickles in the photocopier.
8-)