Fw: Omaha language

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Tue Jul 2 17:11:46 UTC 2002

I'm not sure what this is about either, though I suspect it might refer to
my web site.  If it doesn't, I'd be interested to know what web site it
does refer to.  I wonder if it's about the list of links to other
Siouanist sites that I included.  I'd be glad to add additional links to
that, or even regular addresses for people who are working on Omaha or
other Siouan languages.  I certainly don't claim any credit for Omaha or
Ponca, which happened beatifully without any help from me.