ethnic terms in Lakota

Michael Mccafferty mmccaffe at indiana.edu
Mon Jul 22 19:06:56 UTC 2002

May I barge in here with a question. The term you are discussing was
applied also to Frenchmen in the 1600s, 1700s? To Spaniards? To Britons?

Thank you,

Michael McCafferty

Michael McCafferty
307 Memorial Hall
Indiana University
Bloomington, Indiana
47405
mmccaffe at indiana.edu

"Talking is often a torment for me, and I
need many days of silence to recover from the futility of words.
                                                       C.G. Jung

"...as a dog howls at the moon, I talk."
                                    Rumi