The 23rd Siouan and Caddoan Languages Conference

John Boyle jpboyle at midway.uchicago.edu
Tue Jul 30 15:40:43 UTC 2002

Dear All,

I'd like to announce the 23rd Siouan and Caddoan Languages Conference
which will be held on August 8th - 10th in conjunction with the LSA
Institute at Ann Arbor Michigan. Abstracts concerning any topic in
Siouan and Caddoan languages and linguistics are welcome.  Abstracts
should be no longer than 250 words and can be submitted in hard copy
or email form.  Abstracts must be received by July 3, 2003.

Address for hard copies:

John P. Boyle
Department of Linguistics
1010 East 59th St.
Chicago, IL. 60613

Address for email copies (MSWord and pdf versions preferred or even
in the body of the e-mail message):

jpboyle at midway.uchicago.edu

Deadline:      July 3, 2002

The deadline is early due to the Institute, but hopefully people can
begin to think about it now and not wait until the last minute.
Since we are somewhat informal late submissions will probably be
accepted but we will frown upon it.

In addition Ardis Eschenberg and I have set up a webpage for the
conference which can be found at:

  <http://wings.buffalo.edu/linguistics/ssila/SACCweb/SACC.htm>

As you can see, we have attempted to catalog all of the previous
conference with only partial success.  If people have old programs
for these conference it would be great to be able to add them to the
webpage.  You can either mail me hard copies at my home address:

John Boyle
5312 South Dorchester Ave. # 2
chicago, IL.
60615

or e-mail them (to the above address) to me if you don't mind typing them up.

We are particularly looking for conferences 1, 3-9, 11, 15, 20.
Corrections for any errors or typos on the webpage can be e-mailed to
Ardis although they are most likely my fault and not hers.

Thanks,

John