Fw: Omaha language

R. Rankin rankin at ku.edu
Tue Jul 2 20:06:06 UTC 2002

I can't figure why she'd write me if it was your
website she was looking at.  Maybe she was looking at
the KU website and found me.  I certainly don't have
anything posted on Omaha though.  Or maybe she found
the SSILA web site and the lists of people interested
in different languages.  She used my old email
address -- actually about 3 addresses back, so it's an
older source.

As I told Mark, sometimes people just feel "left out"
and if they get invited to participate, they're happy.
That's what I basically tried to signal in my reply to
her.  I leave it to the 4 or 5 of you to do what you
wish about contacting her.

BTW I will not have email service over July 4th.  KU is
"upgrading" email service then.  Har de har har.

Bob