do/done auxiliary

Carolyn Quintero cqcqcq at pgtv.net
Thu Jun 20 15:17:26 UTC 2002

In Osage certainly -naN / -noN appears post-verb-root and is imperfective,
'habitually, always, usually, continually'.    It very often appears in
'past' contexts 'was always verb-ing; always used to verb' .  Most often
followed by -pe, (from api 'pluralizer' dhe 'declarative' )in 3rd person
sentences.  Is there another -naN that is 'past' or 'perfective'?  How is it
used?
Carolyn