Lakota dictionary.

bi1 at soas.ac.uk bi1 at soas.ac.uk
Mon Mar 25 13:12:20 UTC 2002

Dear Siouanists
Please excuse me doing this self promotion, but I know how
frustrating it is sometimes trying to get books from abroad.  The
publishers tell me that up till the end of May , the dictionary can be
purchased as follows:

The English-Lakota Dictionary is distributed in the US by
Independent
Publishers Group. They can be contacted on
frontdesk at ipgbook.com or tel. 1
800 888 4741 or 312 337 0747 and you should be able to order a
copy directly from them.

After that date there will be another distributor.

Bruce

On 22 Mar 2002, at 17:37, Rankin, Robert L wrote:

> Those in the U.S. who might wish to order Bruce Ingham's Lakota dictionary
> may do so from Amazon.com in the UK.  Their American web site wouldn't give
> me any price for it, but the UK site did.  It comes to around 45 English
> pounds, and with shipping, close to 50.
>
> Bob

Dr. Bruce Ingham
Reader in Arabic Linguistic Studies