Research on Biloxi

Pamela Munro munro at ucla.edu
Tue Nov 19 04:02:51 UTC 2002

I'm posting this for Tony Lopez (below) -- I told him I didn't know if
anyone was currently working on the Biloxi materials, but that you guys
would....Pam

Greetings,

     My name is Tony Lopez and I'm about to start some personal research
on
Biloxi.  Not wanting me to reproduce research that someone else has done
or is
already working on, Dr. Munro has suggested that I ask the members of
this
list if they or someone else they know is doing such work.

     If anyone _is_ doing such research, then I would appreciate it
greatly if
you could contact me, not only to avoid duplication, but also for
possible
collaboration.

     I'm in the Los Angeles area and I can be contacted at
"tonyteach at email.com" or via "http://tonyteach.knows.it".

     Thank you for your time.

Tony Lopez