Root lists.

R. Rankin rankin at ku.edu
Tue Oct 15 14:26:39 UTC 2002

> Is that list still available somewhere?

Those lists were an intermediate product, as we were
doing entries for the comparative dictionary.  If the
raw files were retained they would be ASCII files for
DOS and they would have been on the Project's computers
at Boulder.  The very best of those computers were
probably 386's and have probably long since been put in
the dumpster.  I don't know if the disk files were
saved or not.  It's possible.  John and David would be
the ones to ask.

The nice thing about retrieving those files would be
the fact that we had culled through them and
eliminiated nouns, adverbs, etc. already, I think.