Dhegiha Hymnals and Bible Portions

Henning Garvin hhgarvin at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 16:47:39 UTC 2003

Don’t think this will be a tremendous help to you, but James Stucki
translated Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John plus a portion of Exdous into
Ho-Chunk.  The book is tremendously rare, but my tribe found one and paid
handsomely for it.  Hope this at elast gives hope that there may be one out
there.

Henning Garvin
UW-Madison
Anthropology/Linguistics