23rd Annual Siouan and Caddoan Conference

Catherine Rudin/HU/AC/WSC CaRudin1 at wsc.edu
Sun Aug 3 01:06:07 UTC 2003

                  I also plan to be there for whatever happens on the 7th,
and   I've written up a kind of sketchy outline of issues in "juncture"
that we might be able to use as a springboard for discussion.  Looks like
none of us is really doing a formal presentation for the "parasession", but
the informal discussions are sometimes the best.

I've got motel reservation starting the 7th, but  will probably actually
arrive on the evening of the 6th.   Driving from Nebraska, so timing is
iffy...   Hope to run into you all at the motel  on the 6th or 7th --
Catherine