Siouan Conference

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Mon Aug 18 21:17:08 UTC 2003

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003, Vida Stabler wrote:
> Hi Catherine, now you have my interest.  I always wanted to find an
> opportunity where the Siouan group could meet our team here at the
> UmoNhoN Language Center.  We'd love to be involved with the planning.
> Maybe we could share some of the work we do.

I can't speak for Catherine or Wayne, but I can say on my own behalf, as
someone who intends to attend next year, that it would be great to hear
what the UmoNhoN Language Center is up to, and, for that matter, it would
be nice to hear from any of the Siouan language programs in Nebraska,
though I'm not really very up to date on Winnebago/Hochank or, especially,
Santee or Ponca activities.

John