In Regard to Thanka ec^ha

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Thu Aug 21 15:57:17 UTC 2003

KU says it is the "sobig.f" virus/worm.  That probably means the F variant
of that virus, but I'm not sure.  Basically, just don't open the
"attachment".

Any of you who are affiliated with a university or corporation that
maintains anti-virus software should probably download the latest additions
to their virus DEF files and check your own hard drives.  Even if you
already have such software, it may need the latest update.

Bob