Hethuska dance halls

Louis Garcia Louis_Garcia at littlehoop.cc
Mon Dec 22 14:53:42 UTC 2003

Hi gang:
To Mark Awakuni Swetland:
I was pleasently surprised by knowing that you were on-line.
I have tried to contact Routledge but keep getting another website which
makes not a mention of your book.
I have write an account of the dance halls here at Spirit Lake (Devils Lake,
ND) and would certainly like to cite your book.
At present I am writng just to get the stuff on paper and will refine it
later.
Any one who would like a copy I could post it here, but fell it is off
topic, though it does have many Dakota terms. E-mail me off line for an
electronic copy.
Toksta ake,
Louis Garcia
Cankdeska Cikana Community College