Winnebago info

David Kaufman dvklinguist at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 4 00:21:06 UTC 2003

Jimm,

> I will see if I can transferr the individual files to you, if you wish, this weekend <

I'm not sure how much is involved in individual file transfers--I only have a dial-up connection to the Net so not sure if I have good enough capability for receiving them.  Let me know--please don't go to a lot of trouble.  Can it be transferred as an attachment via Microsoft Word?  Or email??  I'm a little lost going beyond the bare-minimum basics for sending--receiving files via computer!  Thanks.

Happy New Year!
Dave