Winnebago info

Jim G GoodTracks jggoodtracks at juno.com
Mon Jan 6 04:49:39 UTC 2003

I'm not seeing a problem.  Not all discussions on the list are of
interest to everyone, not everyone has a linguistic degree.  Presently, I
need convert the Zep's files into a format for transferr.  When I am
ready to send the attachments to David K., I will also send a copy to
you.
Meanwhile, I am unsure of your final statement on "get a hold of your
Chiwere lexical materials".  Perhaps, you can clearify.
jgt