Winnebago recordings

Nancy E Hall nancyh at linguist.umass.edu
Mon Jan 6 12:37:18 UTC 2003

	I was able to obtain Winnebago recordings from Indiana U.'s
Archives of the Languages of the World. I think in their library catalog
it's listed under the Archives of Traditional Music. Anyway, they will
make copies for you. The ones I got were of fairly good sound quality.
	I've appended a letter from a librarian describing some of what's
available. The Fraenkel tapes described are the most recent collection;
there were several others as well.

--Nancy Hall

Dept. of Linguistics
Rutgers University