A little more haplology.

Anthony Grant Anthony.Grant3 at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 14 18:16:33 UTC 2003

Dear Catherine:

Don't spread this too wide, seeing that we 'invented; the language,  but we
Brits have pronlems with what to do with 'lighning' too.  Most people don't
like 'to lighten' but don't know what to say instead.

I'm always amused by the HU/AC item in your address list, as it puts me in
mund of the House Unamerican Activities Committee of past ill-fame!

Best

Anthony