Winnebago info

Eric enichol4 at attbi.com
Sun Jan 5 23:53:55 UTC 2003

1 Hotcâk Syllabary, Transliteration, and PronunciationMr. GoodTracks:

I feel a little guilty as if I had been inadvertantly evesdropping on your correspondece with Mr. Kaufman,  but I must admit that I am very grateful to have successfully recieved a copy of  these Winnebago materials as well.  I had been tempted to inquire as to the possibility of obtaining this favor too but  was deterred by my amature status in linguistics and merely periferral interest in Siouan from presuming so much consideration.  I sure wish it was as easy, even if not as inexpensive, to get a hold of your Chiwere lexical materials.

Something of a fan,

Eric Nicholson
University Library
Governors State University