23rd Annual Siouan and Caddoan Conference

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Wed Jul 30 20:56:19 UTC 2003

I have told John Koontz I'll pick him up at the Lansing airport where he is
arriving August 6 at 6:58 p.m.  If anyone else is flying in at around that
time, I'd be happy to pick them up too and drive them to the motel in East
Lansing.  Please let me know if you'll want a ride around 7 p.m. or shortly
thereafter (we can wait around for a little while if there are other
arrivals somewhat later).

I too would like to know a little about what the schedule looks like.

Bob